Formovie Tech is a Mi ecosystem company jointly established by Appotronics Corporation and Xiaomi Technology, and also the global leading Laser TV and smart projector brand.
Formovie uses the ALPD® laser display technology, which is usually used in the laser projection hall of cinema, and is committed to creating large-screen laser projection products with unique brand characteristics that integrate entertainment and smart life for consumers.
- July 2017
- The company's first product, "150-inch Mijia Laser Projection TV", was launched on Xiaomi’s website through crowdfunding with the amount exceeding 20 million yuan within 24 hours.
- Consecutively ranked 1st of laser TV sales in online shopping festivals of China for 3 years.
- January 2021
- Formovie projector Dice, crowdfunded in Taiwan with the amount exceeding 75 million New Taiwan Currency, set a number of records with the brand of Formovie officially achieving “go global ” strategy.
- December 2021
- Launched Formovie and Dunhuang Museum co-branded T1 Tri-color Laser TV, which is equipped with Bowers & Wilkins custom-designed audio.
- The future
- Relying on the shareholders’ technical background, our own strong R&D strength, and massive patents, Formovie has attracted many world-class partners of product manufacturing, audio-visual technology, content platforms, etc., to ensure excellent product quality and user experience.
- In the future, Formovie will continue to cultivate the laser track and meet user needs better!