- 4K picture, TI DLP digital light processing technology.
- 150-inch super-large screen, large projection size.
- Ultra short-focus, 0.23:1 throw ratio, free wiring.
- Diffuse reflection imaging reduces visual fatigue and makes viewing healthy.
- The picture is vivid, 3000:1 contrast.
- High-fidelity audio, dual full-frequency + dual high frequency, DTS certification.
- Eight-point correction, more accurate picture adjustment.
- Product Name: Formovie Laser TV 4K Cinema
- Product Model: L176FGN
- Size: 456 x 308 x 91mm
- Net Weight: 7.5kg
- Product Colour: Grey
- 4K Laser TV Unit
- Remote Control
- Ac power cord
- User Manual
- Product Warranty: 1 Year
- Not intended or designed for commercial use
- *ALPD®, the laser fluorescent display technology, is based on the technical route of laser-stimulated fluorescence and hybrid multi-color laser for image display. ALPD® is a technology widely used in cinema laser viewing halls.
- *4K effect refers to the effect when playing 4K source.
- *The adjustable screen size is 40-200 inches, and the recommended screen size is 80-150 inches. The image quality will be lost as the projection area increases.
- *Support HDR10 decoding: means that the processor supports HDR10.
- *The Rec.709 color gamut format is an international standard for high-definition television (HDTV). All links of filming, production, and broadcasting of film and television dramas are produced based on the Rec.709 color gamut standard. Rec.709 certification.
- *Dolby virtual surround and vocal enhancement technology: DOLBY and DTS official technology certification has been obtained, DOLBY certification number: #600017, DTS certification number: C237603.
- *25,000 hours is the average service life of the light source, and it is estimated based on the average use of 4 hours per day in a normal environment.